If you want to make a lot of money in aquaculture, you need to pay attention to these items in daily management:
1. Insist on patrolling the pond at least twice a day. The purpose is to check the feeding situation of the fish, the water quality of the pond, and the weather conditions of the day. The feedback from the pond patrol can be used as the basis for feeding and medication in the next few days.
2. Take a sample every 10-15 days, check the growth of the fish, check whether there are any abnormalities on the surface, gills, and internal organs of the fish, if there is any abnormality, find out the cause of the problem in time, and prescribe the right medicine, usually in the early stage of the disease , works best and costs less.
3. For qualified farms, it is necessary to insist on regular water quality testing, at least once every 10 days to test the water quality of all ponds. The testing content includes: PH value, ammonia nitrogen, nitrite, water hardness, pond algae phase, if it is shrimp. Crab, but also to detect Vibrio. If there is an abnormality in the index, the cause must be found out in time and corresponding treatment should be taken.
4. Make a feeding and medication plan every 10-15 days. The feeding plan is calculated based on the amount of sample in the pond, the cumulative amount of feed fed, and the conversion rate to calculate the approximate number of fish in the fish pond, and then arrange according to a certain feeding rate. The medication plan is arranged according to the feedback of daily proofing, and the disinfection is carried out every 2 months. The specific day can be flexibly grasped according to the actual situation.
5. Fish out sick fish and dead fish in time, and remove them frequently to prevent the dead fish from corrupting and polluting water quality.
In addition, in high-density farming operations, the incidence of fish diseases and insect pests is often high, and there are often a large amount of pesticide and other chemical residues in the harvested fish, which will deteriorate the water quality. In the future of aquaculture, natural farming will inevitably be carried out in a low-density farming environment, and the use and pollution of pesticides will be avoided as much as possible.